Welcome to St Dunstans Bowling Club
St Dunstans Bowling Club, which is privately owned, was founded in 1911. Originally it was Crown-Green bowling for men, although ladies were allowed to play on two afternoons a week!
During the Fifties the Committee sold some of the grounds to finance the replacement of the surface for a Flat Green, and in 1963 tennis courts were sold to accommodate a car park and to cover the cost of a new pavilion. In the Nineties ladies were admitted as full members and the Club now has around eighty members.